Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well, it's a Wednesday - why not start a blog. This was actually my friends' idea, though I think they only suggested I start this because they're tired of me babbling non-stop to them so they want me to have another outlet. Well here it is , in all it's glory. Not too exciting, I know, but this blog will always be a work in progress. All I wanna do is share my stories, my interests, my hopes, my fears, my desires, my loves. There is nothing particularly profound or earth-shattering about what I have to say - in fact I, the author, do not even know what I'm going to pen here. At the end of the day, all I want to do is inspire someone in some simple way, remind them of a funny story or an old friend, make someone laugh and encourage everyone to seek knowledge. Our hearts and minds should always be open; if they are, our souls will be nourished. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this journey that I am embarking on. Happy Wednesday!


P.S. - I'm sure you've noticed my curious title for this blog. It comes from one of those stories that always makes you laugh, no matter how old or synical you are. It's a point of grace in my life (yes, Pants, that's a shout out to you) that reminds me of a good friend who has always sat with me and made me laugh, even when we've both felt forgotten.


Quote of the Day: "There is nothing that Joy and Love cannot do. Set your standard very high." - God Calling, A.J. Russell


Tidbit for Today: Go to the bookstore (DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!!! The smell and the experience of a bookstore makes it worth the trip) and pick up "God Calling" by A.J. Russell. A great daily read (similar to my blog??) that will help you reflect on your life.



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love it and I love you! Thanks for the shout out, my little ginger snap! YOU are not only a P.O.G in my life, but an inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete